Monday, November 19, 2012

November 19

Good morning family,
        
So this past week I have had 3 companions. That just doubled my number that
I've had all mission.  So after my trainee left  Monday last week in came
a different trainee, a gringo. He was having a ruff time and didn't speak
a word of Spanish. he was already in my zone but they put him with me
to see if i could help him. we were together for 3 days and 2 nights.
but it was more than i could help with. I think I made him feel better
but ya. my new companion is from Honduras  he came from  Huancayo the area
right next to my old one. He just had one transfer so I'm  going to
finish the  training. but he is doing  real well he already has the
hang of the mission just needs to improve his  teaching. but me too
ha ha.  we are  going to have  2 baptisms this week we had an awesome
lesson last night and he accepted this weekend.  his sisters are all
members and we have been working  with him for a while.  he has lots
of faith in prayer and his answers come in his dreams almost always but
its so cool.


Not a lot more has happened but my buddy from high school Thomas Thorpe, is
now in my zone and i see him all the time. ill send a pic next week.
but I'm super happy about that. he  lives just on the other side of
Danish Rd. i thought he would  be in the same ward but its a different
stake.  but a kid named Tyler Mifflin is in our ward he is in
Philippines right now.  well not a whole lot more to say just hope that
more snow comes for you guys.

oh  un favor.  i need someone- most likely Kelsey to close my facebook.
not erase it but so its inactive . they´ve asked us to  do that . I've
been meaning to tell you  but I've forgotten 3 weeks now. thanks. i
don't really understand why because  i don't use it but sometimes we have
to obey the law  until we can understand the principal ha ha.

love you all
E. Montgomery

No comments:

Post a Comment