Tuesday, October 2, 2012

September 3

I'm super excited for you Kimberlee and Bubba. keep me up dated ya.
wow i kinda cant believe it with the house still but its awesome that
things are working out. and I'm sure you will find time to pack mom.
haha

OK so this week i got sick of the gripe. basically the cold. it was
terrible but we kept working.  we have some awesome new people.  Noemi
and her son Enso. both have pretty good animos. they came to church
yesterday and they liked it but seemed like Noemi was bugged when she
found out that only the men get the priesthood haha.

oh and grandpa. haha is not a type of code  just when i make my self
laugh or smile haha

and we had a baptize this week. he was my second lesson when i first
got here. but he has received the missionaries for 4 months but had not
come to church. i thought it was a lost cause but he came and he liked


it and was baptized and totally  it was pretty awesome. i think it was
because of my new comp. he is really go with the people.

but with my companion he has his ways set. we were going to set goals
together but everything i mentioned he just said. ya lets not.  and
also we had a inventory to kinda clear things up. but everything i
said he kinda rationalized.. i also said that we want our invest. to
pray more diligently cuz they aren't. but how can we ask that if we are


not diligent in leaving on time and the little things that he has now
in a routine it bugs me. he seems kinda contrary.

we had a lesson with a gentleman evangelist. long story short. he
almost robbed my bible. tried to say if we were really living the
gospel that i would give it to him. its not that he didn't have one
either. i was so mad. my bible has more meaning than just a book to
me. Ive marked it up  and it's the memories of my mission.  finally i
just said. if you don't give it back, you are robbing me. he got
offended. but by this time i didn't care.  dumb people that use the
lords name to get gain.

this week i read 3 Ne 27. it was pretty sweet you should read it. and
4 Ne. talking about the people and what made them eventually fall
into sin. so we can avoid doing the same.

I'm super thankful for you guys, my family and the principles you taught me.

love you all
.E Montgomery

Kara. how is school, what do you think of it? and why, tell me.

and take before and after pictures of the house please just for me



No comments:

Post a Comment