Tuesday, October 2, 2012

buenos dias familia!
so i have a quick question. what generation of member am i. people ask
me and i don't know ha ha

so its kinda weird having a birthday and 6 month mark basically the
say day. the bishops wife surprises me with a cake the 21. that was
nice of her. but the cakes here kinda suck. but its the thought
that counts. also i really don't want to like celebrate that much because
its going to take from the work and I'm not here on my time I'm here as a
missionary a little thing would be fine. but the ward basically
planned a party for tonight after p day.  its one of the kid's birthday
today also.  but I'm little scared. they like throw eggs at people and
stuff when its your birthday. and to morrow i have to pack. i don't want
to pack dirty clothes like that.. oh well. ill take pictures ya

tomorrow is when the pres. will call me to tell me where to go. it
will be like 3 nephi 1.12 something like that when it said lift up
your head and be of good cheer. because the next day i will leave my companion
hah. sounds bad but i can't handle him any more.  yesterday he was just
trying to bug me. he got done talking to the leader of district and
tells me... E. Sacon told me that both the baptism chose me <him, my
comp< but E. Sacon kinda changed their mind so we each would do it,
just to bug you.... he really said it just like that.  oh thanks for
making me feel great.  the whole night was like that. and the past 2
days we haven't had  single lesson with investigators. hardly left.
yesterday we went back to change form dinner and church and i was
like, lets go we have some people we can go teach. he said no I'm tired and
my head kinda hurts. so he slept. every day he sleeps til 7 also..
and dinner should be just 1 hour. yesterday 2. but me saying any thing
doesn't change any thing he just says no. and he is senor companion. I'm
bugged.

so I'm reading b of m again and came across this scripture 1 NE 8. 37.
i know it wasn't quite like lamen and lemual but iti wasn't easy to deal
with. thanks for striving to teach me  so that i could enjoy the
happiness from the gospel.

we had 2 baptized this week. we just knock on their door one day.
first contact that I've baptized. the rest have be referrals.  but i
know sister Noemi is going to be a great leader in the church one day.
she has a great testimony.

i had a really hard morning one day this week and practically put my
self to cry more like pleading with the lord to help me out.  but it
was the coolest experience. after asking for help i don't know something. i
had a great feeling of just peace come over me. and i knew everything
is OK and ya I'm not doing everything i can but the Lord understands my
circumstance, that its not really my fault and i just need to keep
doing what i can.

one of the hardest week of my mission but its over now ha ha
i got Kara's letter  finally ill read it after.
love you all
E. Montgomery



No comments:

Post a Comment