Saturday, August 25, 2012

August 20th


 First off thanks for the package. It's great. The peanut butter is almost
gone haha. the caramels are great and the milky ways are little melted but
good, same with the the El fudge.  k the ties were not what i expected
but thanks .. i just thought now that pop tarts would be
awesome!! haha thanks

first off i lost my bom cover. we always have a bom in our hands and it
has our name and everything. in the cover had my money my keys and my
oil. also pictures of converts and of Patten and Kimball and the list
of the ward... that really sucks. I left it in a taxi i think when i
went to get my new companion.  great first impression no," hey i lost my
book of Mormon "yup I'm a idiot thanks.  but I'm going to get some money
from my card today...

my companion has 21 month or more in the mission. only 2 transfers
left. every day he says. "it doesn't matter I'm going home soon".  he
does thinking different than elder Morales but not all things bad. his
name E. Perez.  he is awesome in lessons. he knows how to talk to people
and knows his scriptures really well too.  he is great with contacts and
just talking and gaining trust with people.  but i don't know if like him
but other times i feel like I'm on my own in my area.  I'm praying real
hard for help .

we have already found new people. we were short on investigators when he
got here. but we found some families I'm excited.  but we have lots of
kids with out permission from their parents so we cant baptize
them yet...

ya i don't have lots more to write. just that the mission definitely is
not easy.  but why should it be, was it easy for Christ? why should it
be easy for me.  if life was easy we couldn't show our faith and
patience to our Lord and our real desire to be better and progress.
that's why we are here. We are tested and need to prove our real desires to
follow our savior day in and day out.

love you all
E. Montgomery



No comments:

Post a Comment